Code Of Conduct
The following are the acts and misconduct which amount to forbidden practices:
- Absence from classes without the permission of the teacher/Vice-Principal/Principal.
- Misbehaviour towards teachers or any other employee of the school.
- Disobeying lawful orders of the teacher/Vice-Principal/Principal.
- Intentional disturbance of classes.
- Bullying/Rowdyism and rude behaviour.
- Eve-teasing/misbehaviour toward girl-students.
- Bringing unauthorized people/articles inside the school.
- Bringing electronic gadget/mobile phones in the school.
- Indulging in acts of moral turpitude.
- Any behaviour unbecoming of a student.
- Smoking/Chewing gutkha/Paan/khaini etc.
- Use of motor vehicle like scooty/moped etc by the student and bringing these in the school.
- Use of drugs or intoxicant (except on prescription by a registered Medical Practitioner).
- Any form of gambling.
- Theft/pilferage of school/students' property.
- Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
- Spitting in or near the school building except where the spitting is made in any spittoon
provided by the school.
- Use of violence in any form.
- Casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability.
- Propagating a strike/disruption of classes.
- Association with banned organizations.